Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

6 sentece story

this  week in writing    we wrote a six sentence story  about about a charetetor  and adding detail. our focus was on creating sentences. we learnt that the four criteria of a sentence is   capatill  letters 
full stops 
makes seance 
space between each words 





Once upon a time there was a ninja that had so many bombs. He lived in a mansion in Auckland.
His power was that he could super speed  up walls.
His problem was someone stole his bombs.
He was sad.

He found the person that did it and asked for them back then he got them back.
i found this easy becuse it was very fun

Related image

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anthony, Miss Goslin here, thanks for posting your six sentence story. How creative were you to think about writing about a ninja in a mansion, very cool. Next time I would like you to add more detail to your sentences. For example the sentence "he was sad".
    Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    Miss Goslin

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks miss goslin i will try next time

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post