Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2019

today in writing I made punctuation doc in google doc about why something sould change i picked haveing no school uniform oops  i do not want to spoil it for you any way here it is


Did you know that not every school has a uniform?In my Opinion I think  there Should be no school Uniforms for school. I will be discussing the reasons why we should not have school uniforms. so people do not waste time getting changed that will make kids get to school faster
So parents do not waste money

Because   people don’t waste time getting changed.
 so you get to school. Faster. 
So parents don’t waste money.
So parents only buy one kind of clothes.
So people wear what they want.
So you pick what you want to wear 
Instead of you wearing uniform.
I will be disgusting why there should be no school uniform


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post