Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

cappen trip

in reading I'm leaning to predict I had to look at a picture and predict what was happening.I use my pier  knowledge

“I guess this is what the wilderness feels like.” John said to himself. Standing there in the woods, he couldn’t believe he had agreed to go on a camping trip with his cousins. He’d always been scared of new experiences.
John noticed that his cousins were unpacking the camping gear while his Uncle Jim was setting up the tent. Suddenly, John felt a little bad about not helping. “Hey, Uncle Jim, what can I do to help?” he asked, trying to sound confident.
“Why don’t you gather some firewood?”Uncle Jim answered.
“Um, sure” John replied. “Where do they keep it?”
Uncle Jim gave John a curious look. “We are in the woods John, just look around for  some clean and dry wood
Based on the story… do you think John will enjoy the camping trip?

Evidence
What I already know - Prior Knowledge.
Scared of new exprences.


No
Dient have fun
Tent
Campervan
Sleeping bag
Wood
Fire
Lakes
Boat


Prediction
Uncle jim john caping wood




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post