Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Predict

in reading I am leaning to  Predict I had to look at the picture and predict what was happening.I use m prior knowledge and clues from the text

Predict
  • Describe the scene. How does the picture make you feel?
  • scared
  • Do you think the boy knows what lurks beneath the surface?
  • no
  • What do you think he can see/hear?
  • grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What is the crocodile’s character like?
  • Just what to be friends.
  • What will happen next? Continue the story.
  • They well be friends
  • If you could jump into the picture, what would you do? Would you help the boy? How?
  • Help the be friends.












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post