Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Chinese new year

In literacy I have been learning about Chinese new year and I found  out info  about why people celebrate the  Chinese new year.I had to go on kiwi kids news and learn about Chinese new year.then we did some taking notes and then we made a dragon     in are drive in google drownings.
Rendered Image
        

People that were born on  the day of the dog which 1958    are supposed to be fussy like donald trump and jatsen bever.I   was born on 2010 it was the year of the tiger Brave, competitive,unpredictable and  self-confident. The chinese people do canavels.   people dress up as dragons and dance.The people that run the festaavel get giveing  a red envelope that has money in it.The china new year they celebrate it in the first site of a new moon people that wour.the china dragon dance is art of a celebration ther are to dances a dragon dance or a lion dance my favorite is the


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post