Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

anthony To explain

today in writing we were doing how to  explain we made a pice of writing with miss gosling it was really fun what I found hard was doing all the writing it started getting easier
Image result for spray bottle

How do spray bottles work


First fill it up with  water to the top, no hot water. Then put tube in, then put led on.
Put hand on trigger, then pull to spray, then the water will come s. Out the hole  use to spray bad pets
Do not spray electric stuth.
By Anthony       


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post