Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

today in math strand we went in to a doc and did a Direction and position activity. We had to look at a picture of some places and had some questions to answer them i found the questions easiest it has hard because i had keep scrolling up and down to see the picture.

What building is East of the Cafe?
videos

What building is North of the Hall?  church


What building is South of the Chemist?
playground

What direction is the Playcentre from the Church?
South west

What direction is the Playground from the Doctors?
North west
How many houses are South of the Hall?
2

From which building can you look West to see the Church?

playcenyter

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post