Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

Looking after ella the dog

Looking after ella the dog

this week we have been doing a instrumentalist writing  we pick  topic i picked dogs see

Image result for cute dogs

Equipment needed
Toy dog   
Meat
tux
dog kibble.




Meat for breaky kibble or tux for tea
1.Feed at 8:00am and 7:55pm
2.Play with for 1hr walk for 1hr
3.Give 3 kg bucket of water
4. if dog sleeps inside put out a litter box and a blacky to sleep on give lots of hug and pets.

5.In the morning clean out litter box with a pooper scooper and let outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post